They’re quite nifty.
This will be the highlight of my days.
You guys pass up food. AND I LOVE FOOD.
Anyways. Great show again, mydamnchannel..and Grace!
I’m not sure if anybody here on tumblrland watches mydamnchannel. But have you seen this girl? She’s pretty funny. Go check it ouuuut.
Bahah, my comment was mentioned in her newest video. I was definitely not expecting that! Awesomeopossum.
DailyGrace teaches you how to give a graduation speech in Thursday’s vlog.
The action scenes were awesome. There was one 30 second chunk of action sequence that was so incredible that I could feel my face going *gasp*
And then I got really nervous that they had cameras on the audience. You know how sometimes when they do, uh, movie previews, they show, like, an audience watching that movie? And I was, like, If they show me I’m gonna look like my face is having a seizure.
exactly how i looked during the avengers as well.
Daily Grace answers your questions in another edition of Daily Gradvice.
Catching up on mdclive.
DailyGrace teaches you how to study in Thursday’s vlog.
Grace and her mom answer some of your questions in Tuesday’s vlog.
Daily Grace reviews her refrigerator’s contents in Wednesday’s vlog.
I’m so not missing this.
make a blog
- make your own clothes
- make your own jewelery
make your own dinner[grilled cheese count?]
- learn to cook anything
- bake something
- “bake” something
- build a birdhouse
- make the biggest Slip ‘N’ Slide in the world
- pick a place on a map and just go there
- learn to drive a car
- buy a car
- make up your own drinks/drinking games
- learn to play a musical instrument
- learn to fart music
- go to the mall and walk around and complain about everything
- pick a shoe store and try on all of their shoes
- take a nap in the bed section of Macy’s
- go to Kohl’s and ask for Kohl’s
- write a story
- write another story
- write a book of short stories
- paint your nails
- paint your walls
- paint a whale eating a lean pocket
- make some lean pockets and throw them at something
- sidewalk chalk(?)
- make a friendship bracelet and give it to an old person and tell them it’s “Life Alert”
- go to a grocery store and buy 5 ingredients that start with the same letter and have your own at home version of “Chopped”
- do your best Alex Guarnaschelli impression
- write a play and perform a play and complain about how annoying that it was
- make friends with someone that works at Best Buy
- make an alternate gender profile on a dating website
- make a sprinkler gauntlet
- find out what the original “American Gladiators” are up to
- learn Photoshop
- learn a language
- learn all the curse-words of a foreign language and teach them to a child that you aren’t related to
- experiment with lipstick
- experiment with your sexuality
- get some fucking Mentos and Diet Coke
- give some Mentos and Diet Coke to an old person and tell them it’s “Life Alert”
- watch a show you’ve been meaning to watch
- write a script
- draw a cartoon
- make a fort
ride a bike somewhere
- make a bike fort
- stack a wall of KFC buckets full of Jell-o and then run through it
- prank someone
- write Paula Deen a fan letter written only in butter
- swim in a pool and pee in it
- put some food coloring in a pool
- buy some flowers and put them in a pool
- reenact the end of “Titanic” in a pool
- go to a park you’ve never been to and take a shit in it
- go rollerblading
- complain about how much rollerblades hurt your ankles
- try a new video game
go play laser-tag
- invite Grace to play a game of laser-tag
fix something in your house that needs to be fixed
make some coffee
- make iced-coffee
- build something neat
- send someone a handwritten letter
- dye your hair
- pierce something and think about how tacky you are for piercing it
- watch someone get a tattoo and try to convince them they spelled it wrong
- go to a new restaurant and take a shit on your way out
- enter a contest
- decoupage something
Google what ‘decoupage’ is
- go to a concert and try to hold someones hand and then quickly run away
- paint your face blue
- make a garden happen
- grow some vegetables and yell at them to grow faster
- go to an Apple store and take a picture of yourself on all of the computers
- go up to a genius bar in an Apple store and ask the employees what their SAT scores were
- try on all the sunglasses at a H&M and ask the employees “Does this make my lice look big?”
hang out with your sibling(s)
- try and get your sibling(s) drunk and find out about their most embarrassing moments
- throw water balloons full of perfume at someone
make a web video
go back and watch every DailyGrace video
i have a lot to do this summer.